The mobile case protects your phone from many mechanical damages. And in addition to protecting it, it gives it a touch of style and gives it personality.
Which mobile case to choose?
There is no universal mobile phone case . Each smartphone has its own design and dimensions. Its buttons, connection ports and camera are in different places. That is why you always have to check the specifications of the product and buy from trusted online stores. In the case of silicone cases, manufacturers usually specify which models each case is for. If you are looking for a fabric case, pay special attention to its measurements.
Types of mobile cases
Take a moment to consider all the aspects before you buy one. Remember that the cover has to be, above all, functional. So make sure it doesn’t cover the buttons and connection ports. After all, you don’t want to take the shell off every time you charge your phone. Knowing what type of cell phone cases to choose will make your purchase easier.
- Back Cover – This is quite a popular cover for the back of your mobile. Manufacturers often offer silicone cases with different designs and in different colors.
- Book or flip covers: this type of cover protects the back and front, having a cover that protects the screen.
- Bumpers or contour covers : this is a silicone frame that minimally protects the structure of the device against falls.
- Mobile bag : it is a case model in which the phone is stored. In order to use the device, it must be removed each time. These mobile bags usually have belt loops that allow you to carry your phone on your belt.
- Case – This is a bag that you put your phone in, and it doesn’t normally protect it from above.
What material to choose the mobile cover?
One thing is the type of cover and another the material it is made of. It goes without saying that the more durable the material, the better it will protect your phone from drops and scratches. What materials are mobile phone cases usually made of?
- Silicone Cases: Silicone is commonly used for back covers and bumpers. This material is flexible and elastic, absorbs falls well and is resistant to abrasion. Its drawback is that it wears out quickly and does not protect the front of the phone.
- Leather cases or cases : This is, without a doubt, the most elegant option, especially if you choose a case made of natural and durable leather. Cases, bags and book-type covers are usually made from this material. Leather is usually thick and serves as a good protection for your phone.
- Fabric covers or cases are light and attractive. They protect the phone from scratches, but they don’t do a good job of protecting it from drops.
- Ruggedized or anti-shock cases : as the name suggests, these are very robust cases made of several layers of protection. They perfectly protect your smartphone against mechanical damage.
CHIARA FERRAGNI silicone mobile case
So which phone case to choose? One that you like!
A cover or case is not only a practical accessory, but also adds character and personality. You can highlight your individual style with one of the Karl Lagerfeld silicone cases or a bag with the Guess logo. Discover the offer of covers and cases in our shoes store and find your perfect mobile cover .
explore more on shein phone cases